We’re looking for native speakers with excellent verbal and written skills in the following languages: German, French, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Spanish, Italian and/or Polish
The E-Commerce team ensures that a growing number of people can find us. We do this by making our websites easily accessible through search engines, creating and sending out fun newsletters and coming up with cool special offers.
Would you enjoy making us better known?
We are looking for an E-Commerce Intern. Someone who feels comfortable in a fast-growing e-commerce organisation and is excited to help us conquer the world!
That sounds pretty cool…
It is! Our ambitions are high: achieving twice as much revenue as in 2017. Our philosophy is: we can always do better. We love people who can give us a fresh perspective! Are you open, energetic, creative, enthusiastic, flexible, independent and do you also have a good sense of humour? Are you passionate about online marketing and a native speaker of one of the above languages? Then we would love to hear from you!
Grow with us
YourSurprise is the go-to company for consumers and businesses that are looking for a unique gift. Your job is to search for new markets, customers, competitors, opportunities, concepts and offers for our B2C and/or B2B customers. During your internship you will be offered the chance to work on, research and often even implement your ideas, which allows you to also actually see your work in action! We would love to work together to create a fitting assignment and provide you with a fun internship. We are looking to improve and further develop our international websites on many different fronts, and would ask you to include the following aspects:
- creating Adwords campaigns;
- creating brand awareness through social media;
- improving our organic position in Google;
- improving our website in your native language;
- creating content for the website;
- establishing collaborations in your native language and country.
- Interesting internship in a fast-growing, innovative company;
- Great team consisting of young and highly educated colleagues;
- Excellent guidance from a team of professionals;
- Working within a unique company;
- The chance to gain valuable knowledge;
- Internship allowance and accomodation
What we’re looking for
- Hands-on young professionals, that really what to make a difference during their internship;
- Someone with a passion for new media and online marketing;
- You are focused on great results and really want to achieve something during your internship;
- You can work in a team and can create enthusiasm in others;
- Excellent verbal and written skills in both your native language and English;
- You are independent, eager to learn, flexible and are prepared to take on responsibility.